Friday, June 26, 2009

Escape Artist???

So I called my husband after my interview yesterday, which went GREAT btw, and he tells me he has some news for me too. I asked what and he said that when he went into Allie's room she was walking around. I asked if he meant in her crib and he said no, outside of her crib. Again, I asked was she holding on to anything or touching something. He told me she was up against a wall. I then said alright, I didn't think she was brave enough to take a step without help yet. I then asked HOW IN THE HECK DID SHE GET OUT OF HER CRIB?!?!?!?!?

I checked her out when I got home and she had a tiny scratch/bump on her head but it was gone within the hour. I can't imagine how scary it must have been if she had toppled out of her crib while reaching for something. My husband wondered if she climbed out. I have no clue.

It sounds like we have a little escape artist on our hands. It's scary and silly at the same time. She cracks me up. We'll be lowering the crib to the very bottom in hopes this doesn't happen again anytime in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment